Open an Edvest account Please be sure to open your Edvest account before attempting to add direct deposit from payroll. If the payroll direct deposit will be your method of initial funding, select $25 as your initial contribution, and select “Fund by Check.” You will not be required to send the check for $25 since your payroll direct deposit will be your initial contribution.
ALREADY HAVE AN EDVEST ACCOUNT? ADD DIRECT DEPOSIT FROM PAYROLL.
Download the Edvest Payroll Direct Deposit Form and submit the form to Edvest. Everyone must complete and submit the form regardless of whether you are a new or existing Edvest account owner.
- Tip: This form must be processed by Edvest before the first payroll direct deposit contribution
(may take up to 10 business days). So hit the pause button for a few days...then move onto the next step!
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE OPENED AN EDVEST ACCOUNT (OR HAVE AN EXISTING ACCOUNT).
COMPLETE AND MAIL THE EDVEST PAYROLL DIRECT DEPOSIT FORM.
SET UP DIRECT DEPOSIT WITH THE UW SYSTEM
Complete and submit the UW System's Authorization of Direct Deposit of Payroll Form to your human resources office.
USE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOUR DIRECT DEPOSIT ELECTION:
- Account type: select "Checking"
- ABA Transit Routing Number: 011000028
- Account number: Edvest ID 99058687 + 0 + your 8-digit employee ID number (17 digits)
- Name of Financial Institution: State Street Bank and Trust
- Financial Institution City, State: Boston, MA
- Net distribution: enter $15.00 or more per pay period per investment option for each beneficiary.
You’re nearly finished! Let’s review the direct deposit of payroll steps. REMEMBER TO TAKE A MOMENT TO CONFIRM YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS TO YOUR EDVEST ACCOUNT. Your first contribution may take up to 1-3 pay periods.
Employees of UW Health should follow the Employee Self-Service instructions.