News & Press Releases
Help students and their families save for higher education.
Share Edvest and the importance of preparing for the cost of college and technical college.
Jul 01, 2015
- Download the Edvest logo and paste it to your school Web site — families who wish to learn more may click through to Edvest.com.
- Like Edvest on Facebook and check out our College Savings Connection blog for college savings trends and Edvest News.
- Tell your School’s Benefits Manager about Employee Direct Deposit to Edvest for as little as $15/pay period.
- Order Edvest Enrollment Kits for events and meetings. No charge for shipping or materials.
- Request a supply of pocket-size Edvest brochures. Please specify quantity, contact name, and address. No charge for shipping or materials. You may also call us with your request toll-free M-F 7 AM to 7 PM at 1-888-338-3789.
- Request an Edvest Speaker or informational booth for your event. Please indicate date, hours, event description, estimated attendance, and your contact information. You may also call us with your request toll-free M-F 7 AM to 7 PM at 1-888-338-3789.
MADISON, Wis. (July 26, 2017) – Edvest, Wisconsin’s direct-sold 529 college savings plan will continue with plan manager TIAA-CREF Tuition Financing, Inc. (TFI)...Read More
Edvest College Savings Plan is happy to announce that it has received SavingforCollege.com’s 5-Cap Rating for Wisconsin residents for the fourth consecutive...Read More
Using 529 plans makes saving for college easier and more affordable for families. But, did you know the option wasn’t always available? Congress created the state...Read More
Whether your child is graduating kindergarten or eighth grade, now is the time to start saving for college. Help your future graduate be ready for the cost of higher...Read More
Good news for Wisconsin families! The Edvest 529 College Savings Plan’s Wisconsin tax benefit has been raised to $3,140 for each future student! The increase...Read More
In recognition of 529 Day – May 29th – we’re sharing some quick facts about higher education costs, and about Edvest, Wisconsin’s official 529 College Savings...Read More
Saturday, April 22, 2017 (All day) to Saturday, April 29, 2017 (All day) Money Smart Week is a week-long public awareness campaign by governmental and community...Read More
It’s Not Too Late! Take Advantage of Edvest’s Tax Time Benefits Today. Although the April 18th tax deadline is quickly approaching, you still have time to contribute...Read More
Savingforcollege.com has named Edvest, Wisconsin’s 529 College Savings Plan as a Top Ten 529 Plan for one-year performance as of December 31, 2016. Our ranking...Read More
Edvest is pleased to be attending the 2017 Wisconsin State Education Convention for the fourth straight year. Conference attendees are welcome to stop by Booth...Read More
The Green Bay Packers and Edvest today announced the winners of the “Rookie Reporter” contest, awarding six Wisconsin children the opportunity to be...Read More
By a margin of 52% to 48%, U.K. voters have decided that Great Britain should leave the European Union (EU). This result capped a high-stakes, emotionally charged...Read More
Federal 529 rules now permit the costs of any computers, related software, and internet services as qualified higher education expenses if primarily used by th...Read More
A new study by Georgetown University* may have some good news for those pursuing post-secondary degrees. It found that there have been 2.9 million “good jobs”...Read More
We’re excited to announce that the Edvest College Savings Plan maintained its Bronze rating awarded by leading investment research and management firm, Mo...Read More
For the second year in a row, Edvest has been named one of the lowest-cost college savings plans in the nation by SavingForCollege.com. This year, we’ve broken...Read More
We collected your questions about Edvest, Wisconsin’s College Savings Plan, and now we’re sharing our answers!
Find out in our latest video what types...Read More
Download the Edvest logo and paste it to your school Web site — families who wish to learn more may click through to Edvest.com.