News & Press Releases
Introducing Edvest at Work
Edvest, Wisconsin’s official 529 savings plan is now available as an employee benefit. If you’re a Wisconsin employer consider offering Edvest as part of your financial wellness program. It’s FREE with NO reporting requirement and little to NO administrative work!
New Employer Tax Credit
Wisconsin employers may now receive a tax credit equal to 25% of the contributions made to employee Edvest accounts. Please consult a tax advisor for the applicable maximum tax credit per employee per tax year.
Not sure how Edvest can support your financial wellness program? Consider these ideas:
- Share information about preparing for the cost of higher education. Download or order free brochures.
- Consider adding Edvest to your financial wellness events like benefit fairs and employee presentations and webinars.
- Include Edvest information on your benefits portal. Access banners, emails and more using our Digital Toolkit.
- Encourage consistent savings by offering direct deposit of payroll into their Edvest accounts. Edvest Employer Payroll Guide.
- Attract and retain employees with annual contributions to their Edvest accounts.
Learn more at Edvest.com/benefit.
TIAA-CREF Tuition Financing, Inc. (TFI), Plan Manager.