How to Get Your Holiday Bonus:
Get the Bonus:
Meet the eligibility requirements and your bonus will be deposited into your account on or before 4/30/2021.
It’s that easy!
Nothing makes a child feel better than your faith in them. And with the gift of an Edvest College Savings Plan account, you can show them you know they’re going places. And that feeling lasts a lot longer than a toy will.
There are a lot of reasons for you to feel great about an Edvest College Savings Plan:
- Pays for tuition, room & board, books, computers and more
- Funds can be used at eligible institutions throughout the U.S. and abroad
- 100% tax-free growth1
The Edvest 529 College Savings Plan is the ONLY direct-sold 529 plan that gives you state tax benefits:
2020 contributions to an Edvest account may qualify for a state tax deduction up to $3,340 per beneficiary—plus you can carry forward larger gifts into the following year. Limitations apply.2 Additionally, plan earnings are 100% free from federal and state taxes when used for qualified higher education expenses.
Plus it’s easy for friends and family to contribute to your child’s education:
Ugift is our new and improved service that makes it easy for friends and family to contribute:
- - Invite friends and family using email or social media like Facebook and Twitter
- - Receive a unique gift code dedicated to your account
- - Printable certificates for any occasion
- - Anyone can contribute electronically or by mail