College Savings Made Easy
You’re busy enough. Just getting the kids out the door in the morning is a monumental task. Saving for college shouldn’t be even more work. With the Edvest College Savings Plan, you can contribute to your child’s college savings account without adding anything else to your ‘to do’ list.
It only takes about 15 minutes to enroll. So let's get rolling!
For so many families, the Edvest College Savings Plan is a smart choice. Here are just a few reasons why:
- State tax benefits
- 100% tax-free growth
- Financial aid friendly
- Use at approved schools anywhere in the US or abroad
Plus we are here to help every step of the way.
Would you like an Edvest enrollment kit mailed to you? Do you have other questions about the Plan? Select the button to the right or contact Edvest at 1-888-338-3789.
Set up your Edvest account
- Open a new account
- Add payroll contributions to an existing Edvest account
[ Skip to Step 2 ]
- Rollover an existing 529 account from elsewhere
DOWNLOAD ROLLOVER FORM
Tip: If payroll will be your method of initial funding, select a minimum of $25 as your initial contribution and “Fund by Check.” Your first payroll direct deposit will be your initial contribution.
Download and submit the appropriate Edvest Payroll Direct Deposit Form
- New and current account owners must complete ands return the form to Edvest
- You may also set up automatic contributions from a bank account
Tip: The Edvest Payroll Form must be processed by Edvest before the first payroll contribution (may take up to 10 business days once received by the Plan).
Identify Employer Payroll Method:
Use the following direct deposit instructions:
- Code the account as “checking”
- Routing number for State Street Bank: 011000028
- Account number: Edvest ID 99058687 + 9-digit employee SSN or TIN
- Enter contribution amount per pay period (for each beneficiary and investment option)
CENTRALIZED PAYROLL PROCESS
Submit a copy of your Edvest Payroll Direct Deposit Form to your employer’s payroll department and mail the original Payroll Direct Deposit Form to Edvest at the plan's address.
Need Employer Instructions? Other Questions?
Confirm that your Edves payroll direct deposit form has been processed -
Call 1-888-338-3789 (M - F 7:00A - 7:00P CT).