Need to set up an automatic contribution plan? Roll over or transfer funds? Make a change to an account or open a new one?
All the forms you need are right here. You can either fill in the form online and then print and mail it, or you can download, print and fill in the form manually. You can also manage many account transactions online with e-Access.
Questions about completing a form? Give us a call at 1-888-338-3789.
We’re available Mon - Fri, 7 am 7 pm CT.
Mail completed form(s) to:
PO Box 55189
Boston, MA 02205-5189
30 Dan Road
Canton, MA 02021-2809
*Use this address for overnight mail.
All forms are in PDF format and require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
What would you like to do?
Select any of our forms from the list below; click the "sample" link to see a sample completed form:
- Open an account
- Set up banking information and/or an automatic contribution plan (sample)
- Make an additional contribution by mail (sample)
- Roll over or transfer from another account* (sample)
- Make a withdrawal (sample)
- Set up automatic payroll deduction (sample)
- Rebalance or transfer funds among investment options* (sample)
- Change address, phone number or successor account owner (sample)
- Change your account owner or beneficiary (sample)
- Create a power of attorney
- Authorize a trustee to have online account access (sample)
- Add an authorized agent (sample)
To open an account, read the Disclosure Booklet carefully, then select from one of these three account applications:
- Individual Account (sample)
- Custodial Account for a Minor (UGMA/UTMA)† (sample)
- Entity Account (sample)
*Before doing a transfer or rollover from another account, be sure to consider the differences in features and costs, and possible tax consequences.
†By selecting this application you will be instructing the Plan to open a custodial 529 account. Custodial 529 accounts are subject to certain limitations including the ability to make changes to, and transfers to and from the account. Please read the disclosure booklet carefully before contributing to a Custodial 529 account. Questions call (888) 338-3789.